Elements: Share, Refer and Earn
Please note: The Elements Author Referral Program is now closed. We are no longer accepting applications to join the Elements Referral Program.
Have you ever thought about telling your fellow creatives about Envato Elements?
Well, we’re always looking for ways our Authors can earn more and as part of this, we’re trialing a new Envato Elements Author Referral Program.
For this trial we’re seeking a handful of Authors to work with, specifically Authors who may have friends that would like to earn more in the creative stock space.
We want the Elements Author Referral Program to be an easy way to introduce high-quality creators to join Elements & boost their earning potential and you’ll earn some extra income in the process. Win-win!
Therefore, as part of this program, you can make an extra 25% bonus on each new referred Author’s usage earnings for a whole year! AND the new referred Author will also receive an additional 25% bonus on usage earnings for their first 12 months too!
Here’s How It Works
- The referrer must be an existing Elements Author.
- The referrer will receive a unique referral link which is provided by Envato to share with their network.
- By ‘new’ Author we mean the referred Author must be new to Envato (Market or Elements). This, therefore, excludes any Author that has sold before on our platform.
- There is no limit to the number of new authors that the referrer wants to refer to Elements.
- There is no limit on the number of items uploaded & published for the new author during the 12-month period.
For more information on the Elements Referral Program, check out this thread on the Elements Forum.
Terms and Conditions
Elements Referral Program trial where an Elements author can make an extra 25% bonus on each new referred Author’s usage earnings for a whole year! The new referred Author will also receive an additional 25% bonus on usage earnings for their first 12 months too.
Rules & Terms
- We pay 25% bonus on usage earnings to the person who referred the new author and also 25% bonus on usage earnings to the new author for a period of 12 months
- An existing published author can refer a new author and their content to Elements with a unique Referral link provided by Envato staff.
- The 12 months payment cycle starts on the first calendar month in which the referred Author is first allocated earnings for the use of their content and ends either after 12 months from the first earnings or 15 months from the date on which the Referred Author is accepted to become a publishing author on Envato Elements.
- Payouts are sent once a month on or around the 20th of each month. They are paid to the new Author & referee’s preferred payment method on Elements
- Referred Author must be a new author to Envato (market or elements) and exclude any Author that has sold before on our platform
- New Referred Authors that are invited through the Elements Referral Program are bound by the standard Author Terms for both Market & Elements
- There is no limit to the number of new authors that the referee wants to refer to Elements.
- There is no limit on the number of items uploaded & published for the new author during the 12 month period.
- A minimum earning of $100 earning threshold per referred author is required before we apply a bonus (e.g., then bonus applied to full usage earnings) . This is to minimise operational overhead
- Content from new Author must remain published for Elements customers for a minimum of 12 months from the date published.
- Envato reserves the right to exclude any author we may be currently speaking with (i.e. we reserve the right to exclude any author we’ve had recruitment discussions with in the past 3 months)
- Envato reserves the right to exclude a referred Author from the program (e.g. if for some unforeseen reason, we feel it is against the spirit of the referral model).
Referee must not do any of these things:
- Do anything that might be confusing, misleading or deceptive to users. This includes (but isn’t limited to) doing anything that may confuse users (or potentially confuse them) about whether your website is operated or endorsed by us (for example, by copying design elements from our website).
- Use Envato’s brands, trademarks and any other intellectual property, other than approved material we provide to you.
- Use a domain name, search engine keyword or pay-per-click advertising that use any Envato trademarks or variations and misspellings.
- Bid on, purchase, acquire or register search engine keywords, domain names, or other identifying search terms or titles that are the same or similar to intellectual property (including misspellings) owned or controlled by us, or by any third party (including members of the Envato community), to promote potential authors to become Referred Authors
- Send unsolicited email or other messaging that in any way may constitute spam.
- Do anything that would amount to a breach of any laws including, but not limited to, privacy, intellectual property and spam laws.
- Do, participate in, or give effect to any form of cookie stuffing.
- Any form of domain forwarding (ie, use a domain and set it to automatically forward to an Envato site using your Referral Link).
- Make any representations on behalf of Envato.
- Do anything that is directly or indirectly in contravention of this Agreement or any direction given to you by us.
- Engage in any conduct that does not meet our standards of ‘fair play’ at our discretion including things like attempted, apparent or actual fraud, generating non-genuine transactions, creating non-genuine users, confusing users, or providing a link that might mislead users.
- Provide us with any information that is not true, accurate or complete.
- Affiliates are not permitted to direct link PPC activity to the Envato’s sites from search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing or any others), this includes using Envato’s sites as a display URL.
- Refer any authors you do not know to be high quality author candidates.
The referee must be pre-approved as an Elements referee & co-sign an agreement with Envato.